Frequently Asked Questions:
What parameters are most important when choosing a lock cylinder?
Without going into too much detail, it can be noted that there are several factors that most influence the decision of the ordinary buyer, the choice of the lock cylinder:
- Cost - Every customer is looking for when selecting a cylinder optimal combination of "price-quality", but rather "price-quality-safety".
- Security - protection against hacking picking, drilling, knocking secret;
- Wear resistance - the material of which the cylinder is made, the workmanship, the manufacturer;
- Appearance of the cylinder - the buyer is trying to pick up the cylinder in color and appearance, in harmony with his door;
- Ergonomic keys - easy to use key provided to this cylinder, its size and appearance;
If you do not find an answer to your question - ask us!